Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will I receive a proof/draft before my order is sent to print?
A: Yes, all full service orders will receive a draft and must be approved before their order is sent to print.
Q: How long will it take to receive a draft/proof?
A: All full service orders will receive a draft/proof for review within 24 hours of us receiving your content/photos.
Q: How do I send my photos?
A: If the item uses less than 10 photos, please them to email@example.com. If the item uses over 10 photos, I will provide a Dropbox upload link for you to easily upload the photos.
Q: What should I do if my order arrived damaged?
“A: Please contact us immediately if you order arrived damaged. Do not throw away the packaging as UPS may need to inspect it.
Please send us the following photos:
1. A photo of the damaged item.
2. A frontside photo of the damaged package.
3. A backside photo of the damaged package.
4. A close-up photo of the damage on the damaged package
5. A close-up photo of the shipping label with tracking number.”